Customer Services Assistant
Technical Support and Logistics
We are one of the leading independent suppliers of Document Solutions in the industry, providing photocopiers, printers and office supplies. We combine the best hardware and software technology from market-leading manufacturers to exactly meet customer requirements. Supplying copy, print, fax and scan systems and document management and workflow software solutions for office and production environments.
We require a Customer Services Assistant to provide technical support, customer service and logistical administration support to customers and staff.
You must be confident on the telephone, ideally possess a recent IT qualification, polite, professional and keen to learn.
- Answer all incoming customer enquiries providing the highest quality of service and professionalism.
- Operate as First Line customer support providing technical information and customer support as appropriate, working closely with the Service Department.
- Installing and configuring new software and hardware
- Diagnosing and solving technical issues, remotely and on the phone
- Dealing with customer queries, providing technical support
- Providing customers with useful advice and feedback
- Manage the stock records ensuring items are correctly created, stored and identified.
- Manage the warehouse ensuring that all items are correctly located, received, booked in and labelled within 24 hours of receipt at PLR, whilst ensuring the status of items in the warehouse is clear at all times.
- Keep the warehouse area clean and tidy as can be expected.
- Ensure all goods delivered are received, booked in and correctly stored within 24 hours of delivery.
- Ensure all machine stock is received, booked in and correctly stored within 24 hours of delivery.
- Manage the Help Inbox in line with policies and procedures ensuring that there are less than 10 emails awaiting attention at any time, all are correctly categorised, allocated and actioned in accordance with PLR standards and deadlines.
- Prepare engineering supplies in a timely manner.
- Manage the despatch goods to customers through fulfilment centres and from own warehouse, ensuring goods are appropriately packed and despatched according to PLR standards and deadlines.
- Updating records on Management Information System.
- Assist with sales and purchase orders as required.
- Assist with any reasonable technical or administrative task that may be requested
Successful candidates will ideally have some customer service experience and a recent IT qualification, and be keen to work in a technically focused, customer service role. This role will be ideal for candidates looking to start their business career.
You will have excellent communication skills and have the ability to talk people through processes in a clear and straight forward way. A willingness to be involved in all aspects of the business allied to a strong focus on customer service are essential requirements.
- IT qualification, diploma or degree.
- A great team player but to be able to work in confidence by themselves
- A desire to show initiative and be a forward thinker
- A willingness and aptitude to learn new skills
- Superb communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal and outstanding telephone skills
- Proactive approach, with the ability to manage own workload and prioritise effectively
- Ability to effectively manage customer relationships, promptly respond to queries, ensure promises are kept and manage expectations
- Highly developed and creative approach to problem solving
- Accuracy and attention to detail
What will I receive in return?
- You will be part of an ambitious business where hard work, dedication and contribution to business goals will be noticed and rewarded with excellent promotion prospects.
- Full time salary £16,000 – £19,000 dependent on experience.
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Hours of work, full time: 8:30 am to 5 pm Monday to Friday
- Location: Office based, Wirral