Meet the Team
Our expert team is made up of creatives with technical knowhow, managers who think outside the box, and engineers who push innovation.
- The Big Boss
- Wasted many years supporting Everton FC
Paul started his career with Xerox specialising in corporate print and document strategy. One of his key achievements was to save the County Council over £1m per year by optimising the way they managed their print, copy and scan activities.
Since starting Print Logic, Paul has prided himself on combining cutting-edge technology and the right people to take the company forward.
- The Man Manager
- Supported Man City before they were good
Peter is an operations specialist with over twenty years’ experience across a range of industries including IT and Engineering. He has led many high value IT and operations projects delivering more than £1m in cost savings and industry leading levels of customer service.
- The Gadget Fanatic
- Once rode a roller coaster non-stop for 100 hours
Dan started his career back in 1994 as a Service Engineer with a leading Canon and Panasonic dealer based in Yorkshire. Dan brings over twenty year’s worth of service management experience to Print Logic
IT Support Manager
- The Tech Guy
- Loves reading the “specs”
Sales Account Manager
- Looks after our customers
- Brings the donuts
- The Finance Guy
- Can be found listening to Japanese Zen music
We live and breathe what we do and thrive on being challenged
- The Webmaster
- Fueled by dark humour
Senior Installation Engineer
- The Printer Expert
- Spends weekends jumping out of perfectly working airplanes
Senior Service Engineer
- The Magician
- Prefers to live life under canvas
Customer Service Manager
- The Helpful One
- World renowned WOW player